Friday 16 June 2017

Mia's double 100wc Week #35

To Andrew,

You must be really proud of yourself helping people in the dark and staying up all night so people can contact you when they need help! People must love you for what you do. Do you have help? I would be really proud of you if you helped my mum and me. I would say thank you and I would give you a big hug. I wish I could help you too. Do you like doing that job and do you actually stay up all night? Don’t you miss your family because I would. And how do people contact you without phones?

From Mia  



In the dark silence you wake up hearing people on the stretcher crying for help saying Andrew Andrew quick the babies here. You get up to grab the door but you stumble down. You get up thinking I will not give up. You get up again and look for the door handle in the dark room. You open the door and see them and say I can’t see what I'm doing. You look for the light switch you turn the solar power light on and you look what’s wrong. You say there were all good and you help the lady and then you give the baby to the mum.


No comments:

Post a Comment